This document was last updated on April 12, 2012.
The website at www.CollegeBabyShop.com is sometimes referred to herein as the "Website" or "Site".
- Non-Identifiable Information. Like many other websites, this Website may automatically collect certain non-identifiable information regarding users, including but not limited to the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer, the IP address of your Internet Service Provider, the date and time you access the Website, the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our Website, the operating system you are using, the sections of the website you visit, the website pages read and images viewed and the content you download from our Website. This non-identifiable information may be used for, among other things, Website and system administration purposes and to improve the Website. We also may use non-identifiable information to, among other things, initiate interactive, real-time discussions with users. Your non-identifiable information may be disclosed to others and permanently archived for future use.
- Tracking Information. We may use non-personal information to, among other things, create aggregate tracking information reports regarding the Website’s user demographics, traffic patterns and purchases, and then provide those reports to advertisers and others. CollegeBabyShop.com also may link tracking information with personal information voluntarily provided by Website users.
- Your Personal Information. During your Website use, you may be asked to voluntarily provide certain personal information, including but not limited to your name, email address, postal address, telephone number or credit card information. This information is used to make communicating with you easier and to help you apply for access to certain features of the Website or carry out transactions. It is always your choice whether to provide personal information. Without providing the requested information, certain site features will not be accessible, and you will not be able to make any transactions through the site.
- Use of Your Personal Information. We may use your personal information to, among other things, contact and correspond with you, to respond to your inquiries, to process transactions and payments and to facilitate and enhance your use of the Website.
- Emails from us. From time to time, we may send email, or other communications containing information about us or other matters that we believe will interest you. We will act in accordance with all applicable laws, including the CAN-SPAM Act.
- Children's Online Policy. We are committed to the preservation of online privacy for all of our Website visitors, including children. Consistent with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, we will not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. We sell products intended for purchase by adults. If you make a purchase on our Website, you are representing that you are an adult.
- Disclosure of Your Personal Information. We may disclose your personal information in the following circumstances, among others: (a) Disclosure to Service Providers. In order to process transactions, we must disclose some of your personal information to certain service providers, such as your credit card issuer, a third-party credit verification company, the product handler and the delivery service. If you do not wish us to provide your personal information to those service providers, you may not use the Web site for transactions. (b)Law Enforcement and Legal Disclosure. We may disclose your personal information to a government institution that has asserted its lawful authority to obtain the information or where we have reasonable grounds to believe the information could be useful in the investigation of unlawful activity, or to comply with a subpoena or warrant or an order made by a court, person or body with jurisdiction to compel the production of information, or to comply with court rules regarding the production of records and information, or to our legal counsel.
- Accessing Your Personal Information. You may request access to some of your personal information and information about our collection, use and disclosure of that information, via the Website. If you wish to obtain access to additional information, please contact email@example.com.
- Other Websites. This Website may contain links to other websites or Internet resources. When you click on one of those links, you are contacting another website or Internet resource. We have no responsibility or liability for, or control over, those other websites or resources or, their collection, use and disclosure of your personal information.
- This Website is owned and operated by Creative Knitwear, Inc. (“Creative Knitwear” d/b/a “CollegeBabyShop.com,” sometimes referred to herein as “we”, “us” or “our”).
- Former Users. If you stop using the Web site or your permission to use the Web site is terminated, we may continue to use and disclose your personal information in accordance with this policy as amended from time to time.